Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Goodbye!




Dear sweet online village! 

After a long pause, I have decided to begin a new blog in a new place and close my sweet Doting on Deirdre. I began this blog when I was married and pregnant with Jonas. I blogged through births, home schooling, and my marriage. Now I am no longer married, I have a new career, and I have a new lease on life. A healthier, brighter, more peaceful life, after years of deep darkness and trying to save something that needed to not be. 

So while I love this little place and I will keep it up here, I wanted a clean break. My other online places (Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook) will stay the same but our new family blog will be here now at Justice League Headquarters

If you're been a longtime friend or are relative new, please join me over there. A lot of happy and exciting things will be happening for us this year and I'd love to share it with you!

Love and light always, 
Nicole 

4 comments:

  1. cinemax on roku is available as a stand-alone app. Download the app from the Roku channel store and activate it via its site for activation. Or else, you can watch it without cable using live TV streaming services like Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Amazon Prime Video. Make sure to create your account for these and choose the packages that consist of the Cinemax channel. Pay your bucks, and the plan will be active. Further, you can stream it via a big TV screen. Still having doubts, then visit our blogs and read it once and then start to add the channel. Reach @ +1-844-608-1510

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning off the Roku Express device is simple and easy. At first, on the Roku remote and navigate to the Settings menu. After that, you have to choose the System option and then opt for the Power and then select the Auto power off. After completing this, the Roku Express device shall automatically shut down after 30 minutes of inactivity. On the other hand, you can also off the player manually by selecting Power off. And this will also take a few seconds to turn off the device and then turn it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, man. As a recent owner of the Roku streaming device, I was clueless about how to turn off Roku . I was agitated regarding this issue, having purchased a great streaming device. I was googling on how to turn off Roku and read many blogs. But I came through your blog recently. First up, I must appreciate your clearly pointed instructions and perfectly organized topics. I tried each of the instructions step-by-step, and voila, it worked perfectly. I really admire your blogs. Please keep up the excellent work. This guide helps on how to turn off Roku. Thanks for your help. Contact us +1-877-992-8450

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Please comment :)