Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peace that Surpasses All Understanding



I have been neglected the blog with good reason. Since Wednesday of last week I have not been feeling well at all. Not only do I have allergies but I also have/had strep. On top of this, it is the busy time at my university. We are a week away from exams and less than a month away from graduation. So needless to say I have been very busy, stressed, and sick. 


But I do have peace. It is a God-given peace that descends from time to time (four times in my life actually). I am so thankful for that. I tend to worry and fret over life, things that I truly do not have any control over. But then amidst it all God sends me the gift to peace. I got that peace tonight when driving our babysitter home. I poured out my heart and worries to God and in response he said "Shalom". 


So I will leave you all with that. I pray that you all have or will experience Shalom peace at some point in your life. Once I get better I will return to my lovely outlet of a blog with more regularity. Until then! 


Daily Verse: In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety. -Psalm 4:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)