Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

And the winner is....!



The Random Number Generator says it was: 1 out of 40


So the winner is...

Julie who commented: " I would love to have a rainbow streamer for my girls!"

See it does pay to comment first!  I always wondered about the odds, but Julie proved me wrong.
 Julie, I will shoot you an email later today to get your address and final selection :) 

Thank you everyone who entered and hello to all our new followers! Hopefully I can keep "sharing the love" by hosting a giveaway monthly. 

If you're interested in sponsoring one, please email me at: nicoleandcraigkleemann@gmail.com 

Have a great day and check back later for a blog about our fun weekend trip to Wintergreen and Shrove Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)