Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

And the winner is...


True Random Number Generator  68Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The Winner Is: #68 :: Anonymous 
I'm a new follower! I've been a lurker for awhile. Thanks for the chance. I love your sharks. 

mollysmith221@yahoo.com

~~~
Thank you everyone who entered!! Please email me mollysmith221@yahoo.com in 48 hours so I can get your figures out to you! If not, I will pass it along to someone else to be fair!

Next week I will announce another one of my favorite things giveaway. This tiem it will be from Nova Natural! If you're interested in sponsoring a giveaway on my blog please email me at nicoleandcraigkleemann at gmail dot com. 

Love and Light,
Nicole


Don't forget to enter our fairy garden giveaway going on until 7/14!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)