Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekending :: Yorktown Beach

I am really enjoying my new camera!


We're off to Virginia Beach this weekend to visiting my mother and brother. I am so excited to see them and to work in some beach and hopefully surfing time. 

I wanted to leave you with some photos of our recent weekend adventure to Yorktown beach. We try to spend lots of time outdoors when we're all together. That night was one of those nights that I just didn't want to end. It was idyllic and beautiful. It is in those moment I try to slow down and remembering how fleeting this ages is and our kids. 

Craig and I will, God willing, spend the rest of our lives together and for most of those years the kids will not be young and in our home as they are now. I find myself on hard days slipping into the 'I want this stage to be over' but I have to quickly remind myself that the hard moments are just that 'moments'. I will not remember them when they're grown. I know myself well enough to know that I will miss them. So being in the present and enjoying all of it has been a new tenant of mine as of late. 

If you have any moments like this, please share! How do you draw yourself out of them? How do you spend family time together? I'm truly interested! 

Until next time, 
Nicole

Also Our $75 Nova Natural giveaway is still going on until 7/19!
Don't forget to enter!






Deirdre lost her first tooth!








Linking up this week with Frontier DreamsMagic OnionsNatural Suburbia, and Crafty Moms Share and a few others! Please check out my 'where I party' page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)