Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Guest Post at The Magic Onions :: Cultivating a Waldorf Home

Discovering Waldorf :: Cultivating a Waldorf Home - www.theMagicOnions.com



Hello Dear Friends! 

Yesterday I had the great honor of sharing an article with Donni's readers on her blog The Magic Onions. It's titled "Cultivating a Waldorf Home" and is essentially about the steps I took after discovering Waldorf  four years ago to make our home reflect the change in our lives and hearts. It was a tough change and mean't parting with a lot of possessions as well as ruffling a few feathers in our families, but obviously it was worth it. 

Please visit her blog here to see. Oh and visit her blog period. It's lovely and enchanting yet real and practical. Her blog was one of the first ones I found after I discovered Waldorf and knew nothing. I read her entire 'Discovering Waldorf' series. So for me it is VERY surreal to now be contributing to it! In a way it is my way of giving back and seeking to help others along their journey- as Donni did for me.


I love how life comes full circle in that way. 

Oh and also if you are starting out our your Waldorf journey, feel free to email me. I'd love to talk with you if you're feeling lost. If you're never crafted before, like me (I had no idea what needle felting was or that it even existed), Donni has lots of lovely how to guides for needle felting as well as a Magic Craft box service that delivers all the crafting materials and how to- right to your doorstep seasonally. I wish her craft box was around when I first began!

Blessings
Nicole

1 comment:

I love to chat! Please comment :)