Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello Again!

So it seems that I might give this blogging venture another try! It is not that I am bored or have lots of free time on my hands, sadly. It just is that I feel the need for a new outlet and I have gotten terrible about keeping a hand written diary unless I am pregnant. 


I feel also that recording some of my more fruitful thoughts might help me have a better since of continuity in my daily life and those of my children. I seem to forget very quickly some of the fun and quirky things we all say or do together by the time it comes to put it all in their scrapbook. So maybe this will help? 


Also, I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to blogging. I am not looking to be a popular blog or get a book deal. This blog is just simply and selfishly for me, and if anyone else so chooses to read then wonderful- if not then even better. :) I do not plan on being witty or entertaining so this will probably be a bore. 


But if you like crafting or enjoy hearing about cutesy kids stuff as well as my musings- then great! You have come to the right place!! 


Daily Verse: Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. I think we have the same kind of aesthetic. We should trade tips and take the kids out to take some more when the weather is regularly nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :)

    YES we must. Next week is pretty free for me. Maybe Thursday morning? Or the following one?

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Please comment :)