Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Phew.

I sorta want to hit life's pause button right now! This week had flown and I have much to do. We move in 23 days. I have an entire house to pack and many projects to do. I also in turn have an entire house to unpack and set up afterwards! Plus I have just as many day to day responsibilities as I do now to contend with during this moving process. 


Oh how I hate you laundry and dishes. You have my permission to go on vacation until we move!


But while I am a bit stressed, I also am so excited. I just need to make a plan and ask for help. (I have made the plan though I just need to get on the help part) 


And thankfully I have that help readily available. I am very blessed to have a sweet mother in law to love on my kiddos when I need her. She really blessed me today and I just want to give her a huge hug. She will have many jewels on her crown in heaven from blessing others in this life. I am really lucky to have her! 


We all are :) 

The day my MIL became an Omi for the first time with Deirdre. She is so good to us and my kiddos!
And an Omi for the third time to my son Emil Jonas! 

Daily Verse or Quote:
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 
– James 1:5-6 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. I also have a MIL who treats my kids well. It truly is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Please comment :)