Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moving right along

Ah how I have missed this space! I think that I need to come up with a better weekly blogging plan if I am going to keep up an every day/every other day blog. I really am enjoying blogging. It keeps my mind and pen sharp. Plus its a great record for me and time to sort out my thoughts, and the Lord know that I need help with that


While I love to talk and write about just my kids and our family adventures, after awhile that seems a bit dull to me to recap day after day unless something of significant note occurs. I also like to share my ideas of the world, crafting, and issues that are near and dear to my heart like I did with miscarriage and green living. 


So starting next week the blog is going to look a little something like this: 


Monday: ::right now::
Tuesday: Crafting
Wendesday: Living
Thursday: Education
Friday: Mothering 
Saturday: Weekending
Sunday: {this moment}


While this might seem arbitrary and/or rigorous, its not meant to be. Like in all things I need a loose plan or guide. I always have done my best work with a prompt, so I will let this guide be my prompt so I can try my best to produce something of substance each day. Obviously I am a rebel and deviate from the norm at times *note my sarcasm here* , so I am sure I won't keep to this like a saint. However the guide seems to sum up what I talk about each week and looks good to me! 


So here is to a little reorganizing!


On the home front things are moving quite along. I have the kids' rooms planned out and the new things we need ordered. We've chosen paint colors from a nice low VOC green seal paint company and I have begun packing!!! 


I also have been finishing up on some more wood working projects and the quilt bindings to the kids' new big bed quilts. We also got a chance to go to the lagoon again this Sunday. Another glorious time was had by all. We still are so excited about finding this place. It is so neat to see Jonas and Deirdre playing together. And not side by side, but actually together! So enjoy the photos below. Tomorrow there will be a full report on my crafting adventures. 


Until then I wish you a blessed week of peace and joy! 

Playing together making sand cupcakes!!!! DD scooped and Jonas packed the sand! 

He loved finding treasures in the shallows. 


Love this one

I am ready to rock! 

Silly boy, he thinks he can swim but really what he is doing is giving his mother mini heart attacks as he slowly flops and bobs in the ankle deep water. At least he is having fun, right? 

Best feeling ever. Water and sand beneath my toes! 

Deirdre called them gnome homes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)