Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Respite

He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.  
- Marcus Aurelius

What a cluttered week this one is proving to be. Busy, yes- however its an enjoyable pace. I think being able to feel peace amid the chaos is what had been helping me stay grounded and not feel stretched.  

My weeks this Autumn are filling up with Co-op, the mom's support group I am now volunteering with, bible study, and play dates (oh and not to mention errands!) But I am fine with this clutter. Its predictable and workable. If need be and I am no longer at peace or my children are not either, there are ways to cut back. But Co-op remains a priority, and one that I love. This week my Co-op partner Anya is hosting and leading. Out theme is families. Its nice to observe the children in a new light and to also be sharing the duties week by week. So I suppose this is my off week in a way! 

But to to the cluttered weeks I will be having and just not feeling a well (darn allergies), I probably will not be in this place daily anymore. Mostly certainly 3-4 times a week but I just wanted to update you so you don't think I am unwell. 

I am working on my Winter submission to http://rhythmofthehome.com/. I am excited and I hope it goes over well. 

Deirdre painting a D and then painting it in. 

Correcting her grip! 


 Dancing King- We have 20 minutes of music and dancing everyday before dinner





3 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Sometimes clutter is just a sign of a life being lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and so true! It sure is being lived.. as best as we can with lots of God's help for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote! It is always a balancing act to live life without cramming it too full, isn't it? I'm thinking you have that balance down pretty well though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Please comment :)