Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

::right now::

Right now, I am...
:: relishing this recent bout of mild summer weather here in Virginia. I know that it will not last and soon we will be inside or in the water most days. 
:: feeling a bit wary about the impending move in a month and a half.  I have lots of packing to do and a husband who is working 40+ hour weeks. 
:: doing a lot of yard work since the hubby is working so much. Which means I am literally up to my elbows in all sorts of poop. I still love my cloth diapers though! And rabbit poop is by far the poop I like best, with goose poop coming in last. 
:: missing my childhood summers on my surfboard. I cannot wait until I can be there again but with my kids at my side. Even better! 
:: loving that my baby brother passed his behind-the-wheel test and now has his license. You rock Luke! 
:: picking the first blueberries EVER from my blueberry bushes. They were worth all the care and wait! Oh and we have raspberries! 
:: awaiting our next family trip to the Eastern Shore, its lovely there! The blueberry festival is going to be fun! 
:: wishing frozen yogurt was free. We are regulars at BerryBody now.
:: cherishing Jonas' blooming personality. He is bubbling with curiosity and he is so so proud of himself when Mommy understands what he is saying! 
:: appreciating Deirdre's patience when her little brother is hogging Mommy's lap. We big sisters have to have a lot of patience sometimes! 
Hoping you all have a blessed week filled with sweet summery moments! 


Frozen Yogurt! 

The Eastern Shore! 


The old farmhouse (1700s) adjacent to my Aunt and Uncle's restored farmhouse. 


My little brother Luke and I on the Eastern Shore.  Luke is 17 and I am 24.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Nicole! It's Greg. Your babies are adorable. Luke is huge! To where are you moving? Maybe I should just call you...

    At any rate, I'm going to follow your blog--hope you don't mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of course you can follow me :)- or call too! We're moving to the other side of the town were in now (privacy and all that I don't want to say it out loud). It is a super nice place on the river. You have to come by! Thank you, the kiddos are sure cute and fun. Oh and yes, my 'baby' brother is bigger than me :) Time flies.... How's the job and the lady!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also if Pride and Prejudice is really your favorite book, which is highly questionable, then you just scored major cool points ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, okay, I'll call sometime soonish then : ) I'd love to come by and meet everyone. The job is going very well and my lady's wonderful, thank you. And yes, Pride and Prejudice is really my favorite book - it's not a ploy, nor is it sarcastic, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Please comment :)