Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Seashore Sundress

Ta-Da!

The front
The back
More of the front


So once again I am having a short blog, but for good reason. I spent all my free time today sewing with Mom K (and then we and the kids picnicked on the beach for dinner). She helped me tackle the oliver and s seashore sun dress pattern that I just got for my daughter. It was my first time using and O&S pattern, and let me just say I am in love. The photos do not do the dress justice. It has side and back ruffles with two little pockets. Deirdre even picked out the fabric herself on our first trip to the fabric store together. The fabric is a 1930s reproduction fabric with lille Danish girls in clogs, sailboats, and windmills on it. I cannot wait to show it to her tomorrow. Now all I have left to do is get the buttons on- they're coming in the mail and are super cute! Until then I bid you Adieu! 


Funny Fruit Embroidery- not related to the dress!
Daily Verse:
Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
— Psalm 28:9 (NIV)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Please comment :)